Performance issues have a direct impact on the organization's bottom line. Solving them quickly means avoiding operational loss. Without any end-to-end performance monitoring, dealing with some performance degradations can take days, weeks... or sometimes months; in the meantime business operations and IT staff accumulate losses: loss of revenue (services / items not produced due to the degradation), of productivity for business users and loss of IT productivity (see Cost of performance degradation white paper).
Dealing with user complaints about performance is difficult, because:
- Performance is subjective,
- Degradations are usually intermittent,
- Performance issues can have several causes in the whole application delivery chain.
Performance Vision brings you solutions to manage Network & Application Performance easily:
Return On Investment
Performance Vision helps organizations save revenues and costs, improve their profitability by increasing IT infrastructure and application performance. Performance Vision will improve the efficiency of IT as well as the productivity of the business in five ways:
Reduce the operational loss due to performance degradations
- Reducing mean time to resolution by pinpointing the root cause in minutes
- Answer the following questions in 4 clicks:
- Is there a degradation?
- Which users are impacted and for which applications?
- What is the origin of the slowdown? (network, server, application, quantity of data...)
- For which transactions can we observe a performance degradations?
- Diagnose performance issues in complex application chains
Improve IT productivity
- Facilitating collaborative problem solving between network, system, database, applications teams and external providers.Liste
- Reduce time to resolution
Improve the management and planning of infrastructure costs by making appropriate decisions
- Plan adequate capacity
- Avoid unnecessary investments
- Implement continuous improvement of performance for the end users
Keep the risk attached to deployments and migrations under control
- Mitigate the risk of unforeseen capacity outage
- Understand the impact of migration and deployment on the infrastructure performance and quality of experience
Measure the quality of service provided by IT (« IT Governance")
- Get reports on the Quality of service provided by IT
- Be able to set performance improvement objectives