Our maintenance program covers:
- Minor and major updates of SecurActive NSS and APS solutions,
- Identification, fixing of bugs and potential malfunctioning,
- Access to technical documentation.
Please note, that SecurActive's support program does not include the analysis or interpretation of metrics generated by the system.
With the SecurActive's support program, you take advantage of the following benefits:
- Quality and Reliable support: Our support engineers are SecurActive-certified and possess a solid network expertise. Support is delivered to clients in their preferred language: French, English, German, Italian and Spanish.
- Availability and Accessibility: Our engineers are at your service five days a week, from 9am to 6pm. You can also benefit of proactive 24/7 support from one of our partners. This service allows you to manage and analyse the alerts generated by SecurActive solutions.
- Personalised support: Each of our clients is unique for us. We collate all information relating to different clients in our CRM system, enabling us to identify and follow up our clients' histories. We will endeavour to respond to your support's requests in a quick and efficient manner.
SecurActive also provide professional services and remote / on-site training. For more information, please contact your certified reseller or email
Contacting our support desk
Before contacting SecurActive for support, wherever possible, please use your intranet account to open a new case and register your technical issue. This helps us to provide a faster service when you need to contact us.
To ensure that we use your time wisely, please be prepared to provide us with the below information when logging a new technical case, what you have done already to try to solve the problem as well as the following details:
- Product model. For e.g. APS-1000, NSS-100, etc.
- Product's serial number. You can find this information underneath the probe or on your maintenance contract you signed with your sales representative,
- Has this happened before and can it be re-created?
- Can you activate the remote assistance on the probe's interface? If this is not possible, will it be possible to access remotely a local PC which can connect to the probe's interface to diagnose the problem?
Access to the support extranet
Please use your login and your password we provided you in order to have access to our Extranet. If you need any assistance or if you have any question, please feel free to contact us: